Brightway Insurance: Forbes' #1 Franchise to Buy in the U.S. in 2015!
We make our franchisees successful
Successful agency owners in the Brightway system enjoy being their own boss, managing a sales team and helping people. The more you sell, the more you earn. And, with the benefit of renewal income and industry leading retention rates, you get the benefit of continuously adding to your business’ earning power.
No insurance background? No problem! Some of our most successful Agency Owners didn’t have insurance backgrounds either. The support you receive from the Brightway system, ongoing coaching and support, make it easy to be successful.
Brightway Agency Owners succeed because:
- They have the widest selection of insurance companies to offer their customers. “Captive” agents (State Farm, Allstate) generally sell insurance for just one company. The average independent agent sells 6.3 companies. The average Brightway agency sells more than 73 companies.
- The programs and processes we use are developed and executed by a Leadership Team with an average of 30 years’ experience leading national U.S. financial services companies—we know what works and why.
- Our system gives agents the tools to outsell others two-to-one*.
Hear from one of our Agency Owners on how Brightway supports his business:
Brightway is the only leading independent agency franchise system that is:
- Profitable at its core business
Other franchise systems rely on selling franchises to remain viable. Brightway is profitable at our core business—selling and servicing insurance
We are proud of the superior returns our Agency Owners enjoy and publicly disclose actual financial results
Our thinking is simple: For us to make money, our Agency Owners must make money. We only profit when our agencies profit
- We use our buying power to negotiate discounts on vendor contracts and pass 100% of the savings on to Agency Owners. We do not mark-up pass-through costs; we do not profit at our Agency Owners’ expense
- Our commission split is 85% new business, 55% renewal, with an additional opportunity to earn 90%, 95% and 100% of new business commission
- Above and beyond our commission split, we invest $500,000 a year in a proprietary marketing rewards program that provides all agencies the opportunity to earn quarterly or annual credit dollar grants.
Characteristics of a Successful Brightway Agency Owner:
- You enjoy selling and are a highly effective manager of a sales team
- You’re great at building strong, long-lasting client relationships
- You’re an honest, patient and focused business professional who places importance on building and maintaining an excellent reputation in the community
- You’re goal oriented and comfortable in charge of people and situations
If this is you, we want to hear from you today! Just complete the contact form on this page.
I joined Brightway because of the support of the system. They've got this figured out. When you leverage the system, it works. I know because I joined seven years ago with no prior insurance experience and have grown to be the third largest agency in the system today.