The Most Trusted Brand in the Light Environmental Industry.
AdvantaClean has quickly become the most trusted name in the light environmental industry. By providing a host of turn-key, professional solutions to indoor air quality and energy efficiency issues, homeowners and facility managers across the country turn to AdvantaClean. Through a certified, multi-disciplinary approach, AdvantaClean offers a variety of light environmental services.
- Emergency Water Damage Mitigation
- Mold Removal and Remediation
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Coil Cleaning
- Disaster Response
We care about our communities and our neighbors
Indoor air quality and energy efficiency are two of the biggest concerns on the minds of homeowners and facility mangers. AdvantaClean has built its business and culture on being involved in our communities and doing everything we can locally to provide safe, clean, healthy and efficient environments for both people and businesses.
- The EPA ranks indoor air quality as one of the top environmental risks facing Americans.
- Americans spend over 90% of their time indoors.
- There are over 4 million vacant foreclosed homes in the U.S., most of which have severe mold problems.
- The World Health Organization reports that moisture affects 10 - 50% of homes and buildings across the world.
- In a typical building, the HVAC system consumes over 50% of a home or building’s energy.
- Air handler unit cleaning is one the most affordable ways to conserve energy.
- Energy efficiency has become a board-room level problem for many companies and facilities.
The AdvantaClean Culture
As impressive as the business opportunity is, the leadership and culture are even better. Led by highly successful entrepreneurs with over 100 years of industry experience, AdvantaClean franchisees are surrounded by a network of people and peers who are successful, highly engaged with one another, and are revolutionizing the industry. It’s one of those feelings that you have to experience by talking to AdvantaClean owners and visiting the AdvantaClean home office – both of which are steps in our discovery process.
AdvantaClean takes pride in its franchisees and views those relationships as an important part of the overall success of the company. Possessing a customer-centric culture, AdvantaClean provides a “best-in-class” customer experience resulting in some of the most satisfied franchisees in the industry.
- First-class initial training
- National accounts
- 24/7 customer care center
- Proprietary Software System
- Ongoing support and training
- Continuous lead generation
- Large protected territories
Investment and Qualifications
Join the fastest growing franchise in the light environmental services industry. AdvantaClean offers single-unit territories with a total investment of $126,500, includes working capital. All you need to provide is:
- Minimum $75,000 in liquid capital
- Minimum $200,000 net worth
- Minimum credit score of 680
We are SBA approved and have several 3rd party lenders who can work to get you the necessary funding with a variety of options.
U.S. Veteran Discounts
AdvantaClean supports our nation’s veterans as well by participating in the IFA VetFran program, offering a 10% discount, a value of up to $10,000, on the initial franchise fee to qualifying men and women of our armed forces.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Please complete and submit the form below and an AdvantaClean representative will contact you. We know you will be impressed with the business model, our organization and culture, and the franchise opportunities we have to offer.